Imagine the difference you can make.
Make the difference in a way only you can.
Begin forwarded message:
From: Timothy Johnson <timothy.johnson09@myldsmail.net>
Date: May 31, 2012 4:48:21 AM PDT
To: Craig N Doll Johnson <craigndoll@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello! :)
Herro Familia!! :)
First of all, before I forget. Yesterday we had companion exchanges so I went to Tin Seui Wai (the second smallest area in the world...right behind Temple Square. CRAZY) with Elder Chan. He's from Hong Kong...ANYWAY when we were walking from chyun (apartment complex that has about 4-16 houses on a floor, but there are like 34 floors) to chyun we walked in between a couple of playgrounds and I couldn't help but think of Callie Varner. Seriously. There were Asian children EVERYWHERE. It was like the asian child version of that place in Greek mythology where all of the monsters and titans crawl out of.
Callie would have died. I thought about taking pictures than my common sense kicked in a realized that that would be creepy.
Anyway, I don't know why I was so eager to tell you all that, but yesterday I was so excited to give that shout out to Callie. haha :)
Ok. Also before I forget...I FINALLY HAVE AN ADDRESS FOR YOU ALL!! :D
Elder Tim Johnson
China Hong Kong Mission
18 Dorscet Crescent
Kowloon Tong
Kowloon
Hong KongDo you think that you could send me pictures? I know I asked for 3 last time, but I think I'll be ok if there is more.
Could you also send me pictures via email? Especially the one with me and Sarah in Wal Mart and also the one with me and Sarah and my smile shirt. Those ones make me laugh. ALSO Just pictures of everyone, really. I don't have to be in them, I'd just like to see all of your beautiful faces. :)
Ok, so now, back to business.
Today was a little crazy. We went to Kowloon Tong which is like an 1-1.5 hours away from the New Territories where I am living. We went to the temple and oh lanta, it was so beautiful inside. Then we went straight to a bunch of appointments, which is why I'm emailing so late. I don't even know what time it is over there. So perhaps I'm emailing really early?
Wow. Sorry this email is so scatter brained.
This week was great. It's amazing what God has done for me. I'm beginning to understand what people say to me now! Do you realize how much of a blessing it is to be able to understand people you're talking to? I'll never take that for granted again. ;) I've been able to meet people on the street and talk to the church members and set up appointments! It's seriously amazing what faith can do.
Wa!! Memorial Day sounded like it was a ton of fun!! What did you all end up doing?
Sounds like Sarah is super busy in looking for a job. I'll pray for her. I hope she is doing well!!
I can't believe Kristin will be done with freshman year so soon and Coley Pokey and Memma Lemma Ding Dong are almost done with 1st grade!!!! They're growing up so fast!!!!!
How are the Reid's and the Ashley's? I bet they're superrrr busy right now, but having a ton of fun!!! :)
Anyway, how are you and mom doing????? I bet both of you are super busy right now as well. I just want to tell you both how amazing you are. I really appreciate the example that you have set for my siblings and me. You really have taught us how to love other people. Even the people that we don't even know. You've really showed charity-the pure love Christ to everyone around you. You have let every child of God know that they are loved just by your existence and when people come in contact with you two, they know that they are loved. I really appreciate the love that you both have for everyone around you.
I hope you all are doing well. I sure do miss ya, but I know I'm on the Lord's errand and he'll take care of you all! :)
I sure do you love you all!!
Bye, love you, be safe. Love you! :)
-Elder Johnson
P.S. About sending pictures, I'm not quite sure as to how I can do that from the computers we use, but I'll find a way to send some so that you can see me being a missionary! :D
Ok, really now. Bye love you all so much! Be safe! Love you! :)
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
No comments:
Post a Comment