Hello!
Things are really going great here. The Lord has really been blessing us this week! Due to our efforts in trying to organize and meet with Less Actives we haven't had too much immediate success, but I know that it will slowly bring a ton of success. I really love our mission president. He really understands our zone's efforts to find less actives, teach their families (if they're part member families-which most less actives are), and help the whole family come unto Christ and endure to the end.
I know that if we throw ourselves into this work, we can help a couple of people come back, but since God is on our side, miracles will happen.
I know for a fact that faith precedes miracles. For instance, Moses was commanded to stick forth his staff to separate the Red Sea. Due to the faith of Moses, God performed a miracle. Moses was just the instrument in His Hands. Moses could have easily thought, "All I have to do is stick out my staff? Is it really that simple? There's got a be a catch or something else that I have to do." But alas, Moses followed the simple will of God, and God proceeded to perform the miracle in which He planned to do so.
Faith is SO amazing. Through faith we're able to see miracles come to pass whether it be second hand our whether it be us actually being the instruments in the Lord's Hands. I know that He exists and I know that He is watching over us. He loves us. He truly is our Father that lives in Heaven.
Anyway, haha :) That's so cool that Sister Durant was in Hong Kong! I wonder where in Hong Kong she was. If she was on the island she would have seen the Hong Kong Island chapel (it's a HUGE brick skyscraper that fits in with all of the other buildings). It's SUCH a pretty chapel.
Typhoon season is basically over. Every once in a while it'll sprinkle and have REALLY loud thunder, but then clouds realizes that they've missed their chance. All of the others in the in cloud (#pun) have already poured on Hong Kong and have left.
Transfers are next Thursday! It's quite a toss up. It's VERY likely that I'll be leaving Yuen Long, but it's also VERY likely that my companion/trainer will be leaving Yuen Long. He's been here for...4ish moves and I've been here for 3 moves. So we'll just have to wait and see what's going to happen. We have move calls this coming Tuesday night, so we'll see what happens!!!!
About pictures...yikes. I was going to bring my camera, but when I left our apartment I knew I was forgetting something...and alas, it was my camera. Hopefully next week!!!! In fact, I'll right it in my handy dandy notebook, I mean, planner for next week to remember.
Anyway, I'm talking to you all right now, so I'll just send this to you right now. :))
Love ya!
-Elder Tim :))
No comments:
Post a Comment