I'm glad that you're doing well!! :)) Thank you for sharing your baptismal experience! I bet the Spirit was so strong! Your testimony always amazes me. Thank you for being such a great example. Love you Mom. :))
Yuen Long IS incredibly hot, but it's so worth it. I love it here. The New Territories is as "rural" as it gets. There are parts where they definitely look like the stereotypical Chinese farmland, but for the most part it's very city-like.
Yikes!! It's so hot out there!!!! There's been a breeze today because of the typhoon that just passed, so it's definitely not as hot as Corona!!!! Wow! Add oil! (phrase meaning keep going, you're doing great!)
Aaaaaa!!! I miss the Olympics so much! On the train they'll show clips of the highlights and it's SO hard not to look! (Don't worry, I don't watch the tv) ;) I had a long conversation with one of our investigators about the Olympics the other day at EEFY (English Especially for Youth-a week long english camp that helps people learn English and the gospel.)
As for requests in the package. I'm not sure. I don't really need much. My feet are doing great. I LOVE the shoes that we got.
The passed two weeks were a bit stressful just being senior companion with that summer missionary, but everything worked out really well. Definitely didn't see as much success as we hoped to, but I know that everything is in the Lord's time. I really love gospel study. When I randomly get anxiety due to a choatic looking office or some other random thing I clean, meditate while listening to Mormon Tabernacle Choir, or gospel study. Gospel study is my favorite. IT's amazing how well the scriptures can apply to your life.
As for right now, I'm doing so great. I really really love gospel and I thank you so much for accepting the Lord's answer of this being His true church. I love you mom. I hope you have a great week. :))
-Elder Tim :)))
No comments:
Post a Comment