Hi Mom!
How are you doing? I hope your week was great. This week was definitely hard, but so wonderful. I really feel your prayers and your love. Thank you for all of your love and being so great.
How have you been lately? Are you having fun fundraising?? I'm so excited for Sean and Lia to be a part of our eternal family. Thank you for being an example of the epitome of loving our Savior. Your love for the Savior shows through all of your acts of love-small and big. I love you mom. I hope you have a wonderful week. Love you. :)
-Elder Tim.
P.S. We just had move calls, and I'm staying in Yuen Long with my trainer! That'll be 3 moves with my trainer! It'll be so great! :)
P.P.S. I feel like that you'd like to know this. I really love two of the investigators that we've had- two boys that my companion and I taught that just got baptized a couple of weeks ago. They're parents were less-actives but now they're coming back to church! It's really been amazing to see the humble family come closer to Christ. The mom's parents died when she was young so she wasn't able to recieve a ton of education. She can't read characters, and she may not know a ton of things about the gospel, but it's so easy to notice the love that she has for her family and especially for the Savior. You would love her so much. She is such an amazing person. One time when we were teaching them during Family Home Evening before her sons were baptized, a picture flashed into my head that I love to think about when I'm down or discouraged. I saw a them standing in the Celestial room-the mom and dad in their temple clothes and their sons dressed in white looking into the mirror that reflects back into another mirror. It's really been great to be an instrument in the Lord's Hands to help families come unto Christ. Thank you so much for your support and your love. Thank you so much for accepting this gospel. I love you forever. :))
Love you mom!
-Elder Tim :)
--
Elder Timothy Johnson
China Hong Kong Mission
18 Dorscet Crescent
Kowloon Tong
Kowloon
Hong Kong
No comments:
Post a Comment