Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ga You! - April 3, 2012



Hello Everybody!
I'm sorry, but I don't have too much time, so quickly to the highlights! :)
How was General Conference? I loved it so much. It's amazing how the topics spoken about apply to our own personal lives.
I've really gained a strong testimony on studying the scriptures and prayer. We can learn SO much from the scriptures, we just need to truly study them. As for prayer, God is listening. He helps us when we need help. He comforts us when we're in need for comfort. He blesses us constantly. We just need to kneel down and talk to Him. He is our Heavenly Father and wants us to communicate with Him. The only way to communicate with Him is through prayer. If we need help, comfort, or blessings all we need to do is ask. He is there. He wants to help us. We just need to let Him.
I feel that last paragraph was a bit redundant but I can't stress enough how important prayer is. Since God is our loving Heavenly Father, He wants us to talk to Him just like our own earthly parents want to talk to us. He will listen. Tell him about your day. He may know how your day went, He may know that you're strruggling or in need of something, but He still wants YOU to directly talk to Him through prayer. If you do this more often than daily, your life will be blessed Trememendously.
I love you all! Have a great week!
-Elder Johnson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment