Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 19, 2012

Hello! So I was able to have more time to use the computer, but I don't have much time...again. SO I apologize in advanced for such a short email. WOW! The dino dig sounds so awesome! That's so cool that you'll be able to call back to see what kind of species that vertebrae you found came from!!!! That'll be so exciting to find out!! The campout in Wyoming sounded TOO much fun. It sounded like Cole had the most fun, though. ;) That kid. He always keeps us on our toes. Too funny. I laughed so hard when I read that story about him on the playground. This morning we woke up at 2:50 to go on a hike to the top of a really tall mountain where you can see a TON of Hong Kong. The word hike in Cantonese literally translates to "walk mountain". I found out that this indeed what you do on Hong Kong hikes. Walk up really really steep stairs until you're at the top. My legs are incredibly sore, but it was so AMAZING to see stars for the first time in a while and watch the sunrise for the first time in a while as well!!! My two favorite things in nature, and I got to see them within a couple of hours of each other. In other news, this Sunday I'm giving a talk! It'll be a terrifying, yet rather delightful experience! ;)  I love you all. Know that you are loved by our Heavenly Father and by our Savior Jesus Christ. You are never alone. Jesus Christ suffered every temptation, pain, and affliction that we all have encountered. You're not alone. He is there for you. I love you all!! -Elder Johnson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment