Hello!
How are you all doing this week?? This week went by sooo fast! It was just jam packed with finding new apartments, moving other apartments, sending referrals to other missions, etc. I'm not going to lie, I'm tired, but it feels so good.
How is everyone doing? I hope you all are doing well!
"I recognize that there is always more to learn, but hope that we can better understand the things we already know." I love that statement, dad. I completely agree with that statement. As we go through life, we face many challenges and approach obstacles we have never faced before. No matter how difficult these things can get, truth does not change. We are still a huge part of the grand and glorious plan that our Father in Heaven has given us. He has given us so much worth, for we are His children. We all are brothers and sisters. We were all made differently- each of us having different talents and gifts that we can share to the world. As we begin to better understand the things we already know- who we are, where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going- we will continue to feel the love that God has for us. We will also be able to grow and cause a synergistic relationship among all of those we meet. Our own strengths will work with the strengths of others, and we will work our way together towards eternal progression. There are sometimes where we feel that our works are unnoticed, or that we haven't had as great of an influence to the world as you would like. I want you all to know this is false. Our Father has designed a glorious plan for each of us. Just as a body will have difficult time functioning correctly without certain organs, the world would have a difficult time progressing without any of us. I'm so grateful that our Father in Heaven has allowed me to be able to know this growing up. I know that His plan is specific. He loves us all. We are of great worth to this life, and more importantly to Him. He loves us. With all of His heart. He wants us to succeed. Therefore, he sent His Son, Jesus Christ, for us to be able to succeed. Because of the Atoning sacrifice that Christ has made in our behalf, we too can overcome death and we can overcome sin to return to our Father's presence and live with Him for eternity in an eternal, joyful state.
I know that this Church is true. Joseph was called as a prophet at a young age just like the prophets of old. He testified of Christ and through him, Christ restored the fullness of His church on this earth so that we can all partake of this glorious gospel. This church has the fullness of the gospel and will bring our lives eternal happiness. I know this to be true. In the name of our Savior, even Jesus Christ, Amen.
-Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment